Twice Blessed is a ministry of Christ Church United Methodist. Our mission is to be an outreach to the community by providing quality children’s items at affordable prices, assist families in selling their gently used items, and to generate funds that support local children’s charities and children’s areas of the church.
Drop off: Thursday, August 15, 2:00-7:00pm or Friday, August 16, 11:00-4:00pm
Early shopping for volunteers: Friday, August 16, 6:00-7:30pm
Sale open to public: Saturday, August 17, 8:00am-3:00pm
Pick up unsold items: Saturday, August 17, 4:30-5:00pm
- Registration is only $7 and you keep 70% of the sales! Registration will be taken out of your sales check. The remaining 30% is a charitable donation, which can be used as a tax deduction.
- If you volunteer to work the sale, you can shop early on Friday evening. Tickets for the pre-sale will be given at drop off, when you verify your three hour volunteer shift.
- At drop off you will simply bring your items & place them on the appropriate rack or table, according to size.
- We are accepting good quality Fall and Winter children’s clothing, pajamas, shoes, Halloween costumes, maternity clothing, approved cribs, strollers, high chairs, bouncy seats, swings, toys, books, bikes, & anything else a child could ever need! No stains, rips, missing buttons, etc. There will not be an inspection table, although we reserve the right to remove unacceptable items. Please save spring items for the Spring Sale in March, although khakis and jeans are accepted at both events. All sales are final.
- Consignor assumes risk of theft, damage or loss of items.
- Items that are not picked up by 5:00pm Saturday will be donated.
- Checks will be mailed on Monday, August 19th, some checks may be ready at pick-up on Saturday.
- Clothing must be on hangers, with opening of hanger facing to the left. Please safety pin anything that may fall off. Price tags are to be safety pinned on the upper right side. No straight pins. No tags from other sales.
- Shoes, blankets, onesies, pajamas, & other smaller items need to be placed in Ziploc gallon bags with the price tag taped to the outside of the bag.
- Toys that have small pieces also need to be in a Ziploc bag. Make sure batteries are in working condition. No stuffed animals please, unless they sing & dance :).
- Price items starting at $1.00, then in $0.50 increments. ($1.00, $1.50, $2.00)
- We do not have a discount portion of the sale, please mark NO to discount when entering your items into inventory. Also, mark NO to donate. We will donate anything left after pick-up time regardless.
- Good quality items should normally be priced 1/4 of what you paid for the item new. Make sure it is a price that you would pay!
Thank you! We look forward to a successful event together! If you have any questions, please e-mail the sale coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate you participating in The Kids’ Consignment Sale with a Giving Heart! We are now using a new, more automated system. After you complete the Consignor Registration, you will enter your inventory by going into the Consignor Login. This will create your tags with barcodes for each item, which you will print and safety pin on the right shoulder of your clothing or securely tape on your toys. So, unlike previous years, you will not print blank tags & write on them, but enter each item into your consignor inventory. Please maintain the ability to scan the barcode. This will make our check-outs even faster.